Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Living Word

A Living Word is the daily thought for the day reflection on the early morning show on RTE Radio 1 with Shay Byrne. The slot is edited and produced by Aidan Matthews in RTE. This week the reflections are based on themes celebrating Catholic Schools Week which is taking place from the 29 Jan - 4 Feb 2012.

There are five different people involved in this weeks A Living Word and I was given Monday morning to prepare a piece for. The brief is a piece of 250 words and a length of no more than two minutes, so it was tricky to fit in all I wanted to say.

Anyway this is the piece I wrote and recorded which was broadcast yesterday morning. Hope you enjoy it.

Brenda Drumm | A Living Word

Ends
31 January 2012

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading some articles on your blog, and even left a few comments on them. Currently, I'm working on a website about thalidomide birth defects and I would like to ask you if you might be interested in a link exchange?

    ReplyDelete